Five winners will be chosen for a prize valued at $1,345
Apply for the TrueLearn Medical Student Scholarship Today
Our mission with the TrueLearn Medical Student scholarship is to elevate medical students who are academically advanced, outstanding citizens but encounter financial limitations. This initiative offers scholars nationwide an opportunity to attain the highest levels of medical education. We want to break financial barriers for students across the country, providing them with registration fee assistance and prep to pass the USMLE® Step 1 or Step 2 CK exam.
Interested? TrueLearn will honor five deserving USMLE® Step 1 and Step 2 CK candidates who will be selected based on merit and involvement. The scholarship provides you everything you need to prepare and take the exam. Each recipient will receive $1,345 worth of tools and financial aid, including a full scholarship to TrueLearn's USMLE® Step 1 or Step 2 CK SmartBank. In addition to these benefits, TrueLearn will pay the USMLE® Step 1 or Step 2 CK 2021 exam fee for selected candidates.
The 2021 Scholarship Application Deadline Is Extended Through May 21, 2021.
Scholarship Application Details
Five (5) winners will be chosen for a prize valued at $1,345. Each winner will receive:
- One USMLE Step 1 or Step 2 CK exam registration fee paid ($940 value)
- One 12-Month USMLE Step 1 or Step 2 CK SmartBank subscription ($405 value)
How to Apply:
- Create a video about why you should win this scholarship.
- Submit the online application form on this page with a link to your video.
- Submit a photo of your unofficial transcript with your application or send via email to email@example.com.
- Currently enrolled as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year medical student at an accredited MD/DO school located in the U.S.
- All applicants must submit an unofficial transcript or Certification of Enrollment that validates current enrollment.
- A resident of the U.S.
- 5/21/2021: Submission deadline.
- 5/27/2021: Winners will be announced.
Disclaimer: The United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®). TrueLearn is in no way affiliated with the NBME, the FSMB, the USMLE, or any other governing licensing body.
© 2021 TrueLearn LLC. All Rights Reserved.