At TrueLearn, our team constantly strives to create the most effective product possible for students, residents, and physicians to excel on their exams. Are you interested in joining our team? Take a look at the opportunities below and submit an application or reach out to us at email@example.com.
TrueLearn is leading the industry in helping learners prepare for exams. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, talented, and passionate SEO Analyst with content experience, to join our team! This full-time position offers great benefits and ability to work from home.
As part of the marketing team, you will be working with content creators, UX/UI professionals, and developers – contributing to projects and driving initiatives that grow marketplace awareness.
TrueLearn is a rapidly growing medical education company that offers test preparation questions and test simulation for individuals preparing for “high-stakes” medical licensure examinations. TrueLearn is used by thousands of medical students and residents nationwide every year and is considered the “go to” licensure preparation software for many programs. Our platform’s robust student testing data analytics has attracted hundreds of medical schools and residency programs throughout the country.
Learn more about our amazing organization at truelearn.com.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Communicative and collaborative with a team first mentality
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Works closely with Manager to execute SEO strategies, including but not limited to keyword research, writing meta descriptions, publishing copy changes, technical SEO fixes, and link/mention building.
- Spend time in Google Analytics and Search Console analyzing data and turning trends into actionable insights
- Monitor algorithm updates and track associated performance changes
- Generate content ideas and provide appropriate SEO direction
- Ability to step outside of your comfort zone to learn and quickly apply new technologies and software development methodologies
- Reliability: Demonstrates a high level of dependability in all aspects of the job. Shows commitment and accountability in one’s work, and follows through on all projects, goals, aspects of one’s work; Arrives at work and to meetings on time every day and fulfills all commitments made to peers, co-workers, and supervisor.
- Critical Thinking: Approaches the work day with an analytical mind that is able to understand challenges, see how they occurred, and provide solutions to resolve and avoid in the future.
- Communication: Contributes to an atmosphere in which timely and high-quality information flows smoothly, and encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities.
- 2-3 years of SEO experience
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO concepts and trends
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment
Other desirable skills include:
- Experience with SEO software and tools
- WordPress or other CMS
Remote – USA
To apply, click here to submit your resume.