USMLE 2018 Bulletin Released: Are You Prepared?
If you are taking USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CK, USMLE Step 2 CS, or USMLE 3 this coming year, there’s no doubt you have a lot of questions. When am I considered eligible to apply to take the exam? What information do I need to bring with me to the testing center? When do I receive my scores and what’s considered a passing score? How do I communicate with the United States Licensing Examination if I need help?
All great questions.
Not only does the United States Medical Licensing Examination’s 2018 Bulletin answer these questions, but it’s comprised of any and all the details one needs to know to apply for, take and review scores for all its medical licensure exams.
Below is a list of the contents included in the 2018 USMLE Bulletin of Information, along with the PDF file itself. Should you have questions regarding the examination process that are not included, ask our experts.
- Eligibility for the Examinations
- Applying and Scheduling
- Examination Day and Testing
- Scoring and Score Reporting
- Irregular Behavior
- Purpose and Mission of the United States Medical Licensing Exam
- Examination Committees
- Ownership and Copyright of Examination Materials
- The USMLE: Purpose, Test Format and Test Lengths
- Who is Eligible?
- Change in Eligibility Status
- Graduates from Unaccredited Medical Schools in the US or Canada
- Sequence of Steps
- Number of Attempts and Time Limits
- Retaking Failed Examinations
- Retaking Previously Passed Steps
- Previously Licensed Physicians
Applying For The USMLE and Scheduling Your Test Date
- Application Materials
- Examinees with Disabilities Requesting Test Accommodations
- Examinees Who Require Additional Break Time
- Personal Item Exceptions (PIE)
- Obtaining an Eligibility Period and Scheduling Your Test Date
Examination Day and Testing
- Testing Regulations and Rules of Conduct
- Personal Belongings – What You can Bring into the Testing Room
- Admission to the Test
- Break Time
- Starting and Completing the Test
Scoring and Score Reporting
- Examination Results and Scoring
- Score Reporting
- Score Rechecks
- Score Validity
- Anomalous Performance
- Irregular Behavior Defined
- Examples of Irregular Behavior
- Irregular Behavior – Investigation Process
Communicating With The Program
- Application and Registration Inquiries
- Scheduling and Test Center Inquiries
- Test Administration Inquiries
- Security Concerns
- General Inquiries
Now it’s time to study for the USMLE!
Now that you’ve downloaded the 2018 Bulletin and are well on your way of preparing for your exam, it’s time to study for your exam.
Whether you’re taking USMLE Step 1 or USMLE Step 2 CK, TrueLearn’s platform allows you to challenge yourself with thousands of practice written by our team of item-writers who are well-versed in the National Board of Medical Examiners’ (NBME) blueprint.
Being a TrueLearn member, you not only gain access to these SmartBanks, but you also have access to the analytics and data needed to track your performance and improvement rates throughout your studying.
There’s no better way to study for the USMLE exams than by taking qualified practice questions. Start studying with TrueLearn today.